- Work Current : < 5-15mA (with backlight)
- Energy Resolution : 1%
- Voltmeter Accuracy : 1%
- Temperature : -20~70°C
- Humidity : 10-80%
- Black wire connect to negative, red to positive
- External Dimension : 48 x 29 x 21 mm
- Hole Dimensions : 45.5 x 26.5 mm
- With a shell, easy to use stand-alone or embedded in the panel on the product.
- Display Mode : Battery voltage,Battery Percentage
- Supply Voltage : DC10-120V (maximum)
- Test Voltage : DC10 ~ 120V
How to use:
- Press the white button on the backside for about 3s until it shows “1-U” and release it. Press it again for 1s it shows “2-b” and release it. Press it again for another 1s it shows “3-c” and releases it. Press it again for another 1s it shows “4-d”.
- When it shows “1-U”, Press the white button for 3s then you can adjust the voltage admeasuring apparatus. Press it for a longer time, the voltage goes up. Then press it for another long time, the voltage goes down. Do it again and again. To save and exit Automatically after the screen is twinkling.
- When it shows “2-b”, you can change the type of battery.
- 12V: 1pc 12V Lead-acid battery
- 3.7V: 1pc 3.7V Lithium polymer battery
- 3.2V: 1pc 3.2V Lithium iron phosphate battery
- 1.2V: 1pc 1.2V NiMH battery
- When it shows “3-c”, you can adjust the number of batteries.
Please refer to the following:
- 12V Lead-acid battery: 1-10pcs
- 3.7V Lithium polymer battery: 2-28pcs
- 3.2V Lithium iron phosphate battery: 3-32pcs
- 1.2V NiMH battery: 10-70pcs
- When it shows “4-d”, you can adjust the display mode. “V” is voltage mode. “%” is percentage mode. “V %” is voltage& percentage cycle mode.
- Note: This tester for Lithium and lead-acid batteries Universal, the factory default setting for 24V lead-acid battery power and voltage cycle display, If you need to test other specifications can be re-set by yourself.