- BREAKTHROUGH YOUR PHYSICAL LIMITS – As most athletes know, if you want to improve your overall fitness you MUST train your weakest link. But there’s a difference between knowing this and DOING IT. If you’re looking to take your powerlifting or other feats of strength to the next level then this is how you succeed… you TRAIN YOUR GRIP.
- DESIGNED TO INCREASE YOUR GRIP STRENGTH – There’s nothing in a typical gym that compares to these hand grippers. Just think about it. Nearly every piece of equipment you touch wasn’t SOLELY created to target and isolate your forearms, fingers, and wrists. Meaning there’s no chance they’ll be as effective as these grip strengtheners.
- ON-THE-GO HAND EXERCISES – Unlike most training, you can do these exercises just about anywhere. You can use these while you’re at the office or even in the car if you travel for work. They’re basically a discrete training tool that transforms your job and downtime into productive workout sessions.
- CREATE HANDS OF STEEL – Just like in life, you’re going to have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. We mention this because our grip handles weren’t built for dainty little hands. They were built to toughen you up and that’s how finger exercises should be. Trust us, your hands will get used to it and, afterward, you’ll be grateful for it.
- THE PERFECT PROGRESSION – No matter where you’re starting, and how strong you want to get, there’s always room to grow. That’s why our grippers increase at 50 lbs increments: to help you stay physically challenged. Thus, if all 6 grippers seem like too much then just start with the first 3 weights (100lbs, 150lbs, 200lbs). Whatever your needs, we’ve got you covered