The Ashcom Five Star Hybrid sine wave solar inverter is equipped with an MPPT solar charge controller to maximize and regulate DC power from the solar array for charging the battery bank. The transformerless design provides reliable power conversion in a compact size. It can run motor-type loads such as refrigerators, motors, pumps, compressors, and laser printers as well as electronic loads like TVs, Computers, power tools, and battery chargers.
Can be used in on or off-grid installations or as back-up
- Main Features
- Pure sine wave solar inverter
- Output power factor 1
- Rated Power 5000va/5000w
- Surge Power 10000va
- Built-in MPPT solar charge controller 120-450Vdc
- Selectable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers. UPS mode
- Selectable charging current for different battery configurations.
- Configurable AC/Solar input priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Battery equalization for optimized battery performance and lifecycle
- Parallel operation with up to 9 units.
- Maximum Solar Charge Current 80 Amp
- Maximum AC Charge Current 60 Amp
- Maximum Charge Current 140 Amp