The KONNWEI KW680 OBD2 / EOBD / CAN Auto Diagnostic Scanner supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, TFT color display and built-in speaker, Real-Time Battery Voltage Monitoring, the KONNWEI KW680 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips (by the press the? button) help technicians and home DIY users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. With the newest friendly diagnostic interface, KW680 will be the most useful car diagnostic tool for every family and professional mechanic technician!
– Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN) – domestic and import
– Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
– Bright color-coded LEDs indicators and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
– Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
– Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
– Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
– Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On-Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
– Views freeze frame data
– Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
– Live sensor data in text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
– Reads, stores, and playbacks live sensor data
– Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
– Battery Voltage real-time monitoring.
– Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
– Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN, and CVN)
– Internet updateable and upgradeable
– Prints data via PC
– Display: TFT colour screen ( 320*240dpi)
– Operating Temperature: 0 to 60 ? (32 to 140 ?)
– Storage Temperature: -20 to 70 ? (-4 to 158 ?)
– Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
– Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
– Dimensions: 124mm x 70mm x 20mm
What’s in the box
1 x Diagnostic Scanner