- Measures air temperature / RH
- Calculates dew point / wet bulb temperature
- Displays min/max values, hold function, power off mode
- Integrated long-life humidity sensor for long-lasting quality
The Testo 625 thermohygrometer comes into its own in all situations where the right indoor climate is crucial, like in archives, storerooms, buildings, and greenhouses. Calculates the dew point and wet bulb temperature quickly and accurately.
The meter has a hold function that freezes the last reading, and powers off automatically to conserve battery power. A long-life humidity sensor ensures that you will get the best possible results for years to come, and the easy to read, backlit display shows min/max readings at the touch of a key.
Wide range of accessories
The testo 625 comes with all the basic functions, and a wide range of optional features
- Handgrip with sensor guide for hard to reach or virtually inaccessible places
- Wireless hand grip and module for wireless readings over distances of up to 65 feet
- Carry case that ensures your meter and sensors are safely stored, when in transit or not in use. The TopSafe case protects your meter effectively against dirt ingress and impact.
Areas of application
Ideal for monitoring production and storage conditions, and ensuring the quality of products, and the right indoor climate in archives and libraries. Excellent for detecting mold, or locating places at risk in buildings. For monitoring the indoor climate in the workplace and in greenhouses.