Our pain relief devices use Electrotherapy technology, which is a treatment that uses voltage electrical currents to relieve pain and provides other therapeutic benefits. A gentle electrical current is passed through electrodes that are attached to the skin near the site of the pain or discomfort. The pulses send electrical pulses through the central nervous system, thus blocking pain receptors. Exactly the same way as a strong painkiller would work.
– Easy-to-read animated backlit LCD screen
– Adjustable 10-60 minute timer by using “T” button, dual-output design
– Rechargeable internal lithium battery provides up to 10 hours of continuous use
– With A/B channels, you can enjoy two (2) different massage modes simultaneously
– Lightweight & portable unit – stimulate nerves, muscles and relax your body at anytime anywhere
– A pause button (center button) you can click in the case of an emergency. It is recommended to use this button when removing\relocating the electrode pads
– Material: ABS + Metal
– AC adapter: 110-240v
– USB Charger: 5v
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Please do not use the pads on the same body part for more than 30 minutes.
– Do not use this massager if you have a pacemaker or other life support equipment such as an artificial lung or respirator.
– Use the pads only on normal, healthy, clean, and dry skin. Do not use the pads on open wounds or rashes, or over swollen, red, infected, or inflamed skin.
– Do not use if wearing the device necessitates placement over areas at which drugs/medicines are administered (short-term or long-term) by injection (e.g. hormone treatment).
– Do not use this massager over the main arteries close to your neck or throat, near the heart, directly to the heart area across the chest or on the chest, on your head, or across your head.
– Not suitable for babies, infants, pregnant women, hypertension patients, people with skin problems, people who recently undergone a surgical procedure, people with cancer, women who right after giving birth, patients with suspected or diagnosed heart problems, patients with suspected or diagnosed epilepsy.
What’s in the box
– 1 x Electric Impulse Massager
– 1 x Operating Manual
– 1 x Electrode Wires
– 1 x Pads Holder
– 1 x AC Adapter
– 1 x USB Wire
– 4 x Pads